Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Hanging proudly and landing softly



Well the day has finally arrived, I have four purses hanging on the wall of Treasure Gift shop in Wolfville, these are the first of the test bags that I have been weaving material for. I am very grateful to have them displayed in such a wonderful venue surround by many other variety's of wonderful handcrafted items. Treasures is definitely a great place to shop if you are in the market for a unique gift for that special someone. So if you are ever in Wolfville stop in and say hi to Michelle and her friendly staff and check out Kim Ellis Designs bags. OK enough of that, the count down is on three more sleeps before the big trip, I will be gone for eight days and will return with lots of pictures. Speaking of pictures I was in seventh heaven when this dragonfly was on my hand, they are only my most favorite flying critter in the world.

1 comment:

  1. oh Kim - you know we share that! I love dragonflies - Ron and I stayed at The Dragonfly Inn in Annapolis Royal! So nice.
    Your bags look fab! And I will stop in next time I'm in Wolfville but I bet they'll be gone by then!
    Give me a shout someday...

    ReplyDelete