Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Feeling distracted

I am feeling very distracted these days, I should really be gather my info for Suzie Q's/ Yarn Emporium (yes Yarn Emporium is the name of the wool shop)web site but I seem to keep finding excuses not to do it, soooo frustrating because this will be such a wonderful tool to help in moving forward with the next step in the business.
I have had to make some decisions in the past few months about my business and moving forward so I really need to get down to work focus focus focus!!!!
For sure the one thing I am going take 1 hour day to be completely engaged in something that really makes me feel creative. OK so lets get moving forward... HELP!

1 comment:

  1. You don't need help - you just need to do it. Say out loud "I'm distracted and I'm going to do my work anyway."
    see ya later deary bones!

    ReplyDelete