Thursday, July 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Owen!!!!





Today my grandson turns three, where has the time gone? There is a special place in your heart for grandchildren which one just cannot begin to explained unless you really experience it. I remember hearing people saying that is is a wonderful and precious thing to be one, but that my friend is an understatement. Just trying to find the words to explain how I feel when I spend time with Owen is and can be just so heart warming that words escape me. Your own children hold a special place in your heart as well of course, but it is just in a different spot. I love being both a mom and grandmother and try and treasure as many moments of both as I possible can.

1 comment:

  1. you got it dear bones! and nice pics too...
    Jan

    ReplyDelete